Accord V6 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 120 Posts

·
8th World Wonder
1,245 Posts
Rarest and America's Best Selling car don't really go hand-in-hand.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mine is anything but rare. 00 Heather Mist Sedan. Yo hotv6accord and all other upsate NY people, lets meet up. I'm in Syracuse/Rochester area. I've met up with LaoStradamus and we hung out before, lets all get together sometimes and chill or help each other with mods. Let me know, PM me or AIM me and we can set something up.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Rarest and America's Best Selling car don't really go hand-in-hand.

True, although, there are some configurations and colors of Accords that are more rare than others. From what I see on the road on a daily basis, on dealers' lots, and from some production #s of seen, my car is about the most rare of 6th Gen Accords, at least the model, not the color. Plenty of SSM Accords around, that's for sure. I have a SSM V6 LX coupe. Sedans are way more numerous than coupes, and 4 cyls more numerous than 6s, and I see far more EX V6 coupes than LXs, so I figure mine is relatively rare, for an Accord, that is. Still not rare in the least, compared to things like my dream uber sedan, an Audi RS6. Now THAT'S rare!!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
hey azj30a1 you from arizona? does anyone have a the newer light green color av6 ex 4dr? i haven't seen any around here that are v6.

·
Registered
329 Posts
This is my 2001 AV6 in Prowler Orange

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
Rarest Accord

You guys wanna see a rare accord, check out my hommies MARBLE ADDICTION ACCORD......he's one of my shop's sponsered car's.......tell me what you guys think........peace.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
whats up everyone this is the first time I have posted but I have been around for a while. anyways for those of you that have done headlight and tail light conversions(like the s2000 one) how much does something like that cost. i have been interested in doing something like that the only problem is that there is not to many shops in colorado but still curious. thanks in advance

·
Your V12, My V-twin.
3,851 Posts
should be just a couple hundred dollars of labor. parts is a different story (damn those expensive S15 headlights)...

total it would come out to over a grand for two taillights and two headlights i'm guessing. $700 if you get them for cheap.

i'm not a big fan of that marble accord, but it's not bad. it just looks like it has burns everywhere. maybe if you took better pics up close to show if they really made it look like marble and not a cow design. i like the previous ones much better.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Well JonHsiung everyone is entitled to their own opinion......yeah the pics look a little hazy but look if you want to check out the car go to www.eyecandyconnections.com, go under featured cars........the car is in there........check it out so you can see what it looks like......i think its one of the cleanest accords out there......and on 19" spinner wheels with a custom spinner used on the 20" wheels.......but thats just me, but like i said everyone is entitled to their own opinion.......peace.

·
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >
4,236 Posts
lol actually thers a coupe in florida, that has the IS300 paint on it. I kno u played around w/urs, w/the pearl I think. But its close :)

·
Your V12, My V-twin.
3,851 Posts
Well JonHsiung everyone is entitled to their own opinion......yeah the pics look a little hazy but look if you want to check out the car go to www.eyecandyconnections.com, go under featured cars........the car is in there........check it out so you can see what it looks like......i think its one of the cleanest accords out there......and on 19" spinner wheels with a custom spinner used on the 20" wheels.......but thats just me, but like i said everyone is entitled to their own opinion.......peace.
you shoulda posted the pictures off the website. that looks much better than the attached pictures and yeah, the marble looks better with higher res pics.

i still love that S15 front conversion on the other car. it gets my vote.

Jon

·
Your V12, My V-twin.
3,851 Posts
I vote for this Accord

hell yeah man!! finally someone customed an accord convertible!! (i hope it is at least)...that looks completely tight. i love it (except for the bland paint job and missing headrests.

damn that's nice. its about time.

61 - 80 of 120 Posts