Accord V6 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 120 Posts

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
ANYWAY, back to the original thread, rare accords.
00 EX-V6 cpe dark metalic green on tan leather.

·
Registered
188 Posts
you shoulda posted the pictures off the website. that looks much better than the attached pictures and yeah, the marble looks better with higher res pics.

i still love that S15 front conversion on the other car. it gets my vote.

Jon

Your right JonHsiung, don't get me wrong the S15 accord is sweet, but were talking two different categories man......the S15 in a car show would be put into the "wild" category cause of the conversion and shaving's.......my hommie's accord would be placed in the "MILD" category cause of the shaving's and the paint job, but no conversion's.........if i was judging a show, which i have before, would definately get my #1 vote in the "wild" category and of course my hommie's MARBLE accord would get my #1 vote in the "mild" category......that's just my opinion you know, but like i said everyone is entitled to theirs........peace.

·
The Music Must Change
1,025 Posts
Im in Rochester too....we should all meet up...hehehe. My car is rare just cause there aren't many out yet ;) not cause Ive done a damn thing to it..yet.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
damn, that blue coupe is soo coo, ive seen it before in person and its even better....

nsx trunk conversion.... *drool*

·
Registered
188 Posts
The blue accord coupe with the NSX trunk conversion is David from Team OPTIONS.....one of his crew members has a BOMEX 99-00 Civic Si sponsered by my shop.......David's accord to me is still the cleanest OG accord i've seen......peace.

·
Registered
188 Posts
OG mean ORIGINAL man, its slang illegal.........this guy has been around for a long time and has kept that clean look......no conversions except the trunk and well the clean paint job......to me still the cleanest accord ive seen.........thats my opinion........peace.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
OG= original gangsta :), the lighter green is on the 7th gen, but also on the later 6 gen too. i think its called noble green, and the darker one is noble green pearl, something like that

·
Registered
76 Posts
Blue Accord would look much better sans spoiler, IMO, or, to go with the NSX trunk conversion, an NSX OEM style spoiler. This car to me defines why they are called "spoilers". Because they SPOIL the look of an otherwise clean car. :down:

81 - 100 of 120 Posts