Accord V6 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
does stock count as rare on this board :)

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
i guess that counts are the rarest since i never seen those hubcaps before isnt the. isnt lx spouse to have twisters?

·
Registered
193 Posts
99 Heather Mist Silver Sedan V6

why rare? is there anyone else out there with a 2001-2002 back end that's a 98-00? :D

·
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3
4,271 Posts
Is it me or does the engine in the lx coupe look lower than the one in the sedan? It's the same engine but for some reason it looks really low in the coupe's engine bay but looks higher up in the sedans engine bay. Weird...

·
Registered
371 Posts
Current: 03 Accord Coupe EX-V6 - Satin Silver

Previous: 01 Accord Coupe EX - Nighthawk Black Pearl

Previous: 99 Accord Coupe EX-V6 - Taffeta White Pearl

Previous: 97 Accord Sedan SE - Heather Mist Metallic

Previous: 95 Accord Sedan EX - Champagne Gold

Previous: 93 Accord Sedan SE - Champagne Gold

Wasn't that one of the rarest Accords? The 93 SE?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
the coupe is dropped with neuspeed race springs, around 2.25". and for the hubcaps...i dunno...my brother bought it used from the dealer like that...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·

·
Registered
74 Posts
Redline, actually I didn't trust my bodyshop to re-pipe the exhaust and fix the connector pipe, so I had them leave it dropped down...It's all fixed now though...Brought it to another shop to get it done..
ruM's OUT...

·
Registered
885 Posts
my favorite accord of all time is still gundam's (tyler)accord. haven't seen him in ages. Something about estoril blue(that's BMW M blue) just gives me a woody. No stickers, just a nice kit, great body work, gorgeous hand done interior, oh and did I mention blue?? lol

found his site he's selling it:( can't find interior pics though, his interior is gorgeous http://tylersaccord.streetracing.org/index.html

·
(^_^)
461 Posts
my favorite accord of all time is still gundam's (tyler)accord. haven't seen him in ages. Something about estoril blue(that's BMW M blue) just gives me a woody. No stickers, just a nice kit, great body work, gorgeous hand done interior, oh and did I mention blue?? lol

found his site he's selling it:( can't find interior pics though, his interior is gorgeous http://tylersaccord.streetracing.org/index.html

He decided not to sell it and the car is different now w/ an OEM kit.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts