·
Shifting 5 Gears Baby !!
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many members still have their cars?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm still rocking the v6 but the tranny is going....light won't stop blinking and it slips now and then. I only take it to the gym (15 min drive) long trips will heat it up and make her slip ( work is 23 miles away)

Brandon

·
Tyler
175 Posts
i still have mine. i just got a new job and its 45 miles away. 90 miles a day!!! it runs really smooth. and im getting 26.3 miles to the gallon!! and im doing like 85-90 the whole way and a lot of the time its practically stop and go on the freeway, so I'm pretty stoked about that.

·
rectum damn near killed m
148 Posts
still got mine...for the time being. drives good at about 152k miles and 2 thefts and a break in later. :)

·
Tyler
175 Posts
o when did you get the car back? i saw that it was stolen a while ago but i hadn't seen if/when you got it back..

glad to hear it though. and that definitely sucks..

·
03 AV6 Coupe
1,628 Posts
I miss my dads 96 AV6 Sedan. God it looked good in white with the grey leather interior. It went back on lease in 98 and then he bought a 98 AV6 Sedan and still has it to this day.

·
Shifting 5 Gears Baby !!
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great guys keep posting if you have a 5th Gen.

They are amazing cars, don't trade or sell them. They get better gas mileage then most newer V6 engines up to this day.

Damn, we really got our numbers cut down pretty fast. I remember a couple of years back we had like 20-30 members who were daily posters.

·
Registered
1 Posts
V6 still running

I still have my 97 V6 running around. I had it retired for about a year now but with gas prices the way they are it is going to be my daily driver. I can get almost 10 miles more to the gallon than my G35 and it uses regular. I honestly still love my Accord.

·
rectum damn near killed m
148 Posts
o when did you get the car back? i saw that it was stolen a while ago but i hadn't seen if/when you got it back..

glad to hear it though. and that definitely sucks..
recovered the car about 4 days after theft. it was left in the "bad" section of town. Just traded it in for a 2005 Pilot EX-L.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey All, I still have my AV6, but a majority of my attention is still going to my Element SC. I did take the AV6 for a stroll on my day off; I'm not used to driving low to the ground as the Element rides high.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Great guys keep posting if you have a 5th Gen.

They are amazing cars, don't trade or sell them. They get better gas mileage then most newer V6 engines up to this day.

Damn, we really got our numbers cut down pretty fast. I remember a couple of years back we had like 20-30 members who were daily posters.
I'm not going to give up on the AV6, I still love it even though it has become my secondary car.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts