Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im making this thread to see who is interested in getting a mugen style grill for there 7thgens. i am currently in the process of making a mugen style grill for my car right now and it should be available to the public in about 1-2 months. i am trying to get a deal for everyone that wants one on this forum so if you're interested let me know...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont have any pictures yet because its still in the making but just imagine the grill we have now without the "H" and with the mesh in the back. its just like the civic mugen grill but with the dip we have from our "H"

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
I would rather have it done w/o H dip... It sure would cost more but it isn't really hard job for a bodyshop so... I dunno.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the only reason why i am not doing it without the dip is because then you would have to change your whole bumper and i dont think anyone would remake a oem bumper

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
^^^ There probably won't be a company remaking oem bumper for just that little part, that is why I mentioned a custom work at a bodyshop. :) Many aftermarket bumper-replacing kits removed the wing but haven't seen any for my taste...

Wonder how this one would turn out. If price range is right, I might get one.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
It might look good actually, with the dip. Someone should PS a pic, then we'll know for sure. A mesh in the opening would top it off nicely.

·
Registered
22 Posts
great job customacord, im sure alot more people will be interested, once you have the final product and with pictures. Who wouldn't want an aftermarket upper grill? Keep us updated with the finish product.:D

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts

Original

quick chop, gives you an idea :)

*btw, I have grill tech center grill... PSed grill color on the car may be a lot different from actual product.

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
the gap s too big.. and it looks weird having that dip in the middle..

i guess a new bumper is in order...

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
For those of you whose want to get some custom patch work done on your front bumper to fill in the "dip" in the middle. this is what it would look like with the "wing" removed, "H" removed, and the "dip" filled in:

IMO, this would look really CLEAN!! on a coupe OR sedan.

* if you have it done properly by a pro

1 - 20 of 30 Posts