Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, whos willing to, well, umm....install a navi into my 05 ex? any takers? i mean, the dealer wasnt nice to me, and well, i c on here that its "possible" who wants to put me together how much they will charge, considering we are all nice and respectful to one another....and well, let me get the parts and drive out to you......heck if you've done retros too, we might just spend the week together.....any takers? figures

·
Sponsored by my bank acct
229 Posts
Sedan~MAn said:
So, whos willing to, well, umm....install a navi into my 05 ex? any takers? i mean, the dealer wasnt nice to me, and well, i c on here that its "possible" who wants to put me together how much they will charge, considering we are all nice and respectful to one another....and well, let me get the parts and drive out to you......heck if you've done retros too, we might just spend the week together.....any takers? figures
I bet you'll find no one that's willing or even knows how to do this full conversion. Save yourself and your wallet the trouble and just get an aftermarket nav unit.

·
Registered
956 Posts
moistener said:
I bet you'll find no one that's willing or even knows how to do this full conversion. Save yourself and your wallet the trouble and just get an aftermarket nav unit.
^^ :Werd: I almost bought an OEM Navi for my car but couldnt find any info or person to get it installed.

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
From what I've read, it's really not too difficult. You need someone who is comfortable disassembly interior panels on Hondas, and who is comfortable with electronics and wiring. It's mainly just time consuming, more than anything else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts