Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well over my break from school, I went to the stupid mall and when I came out I find a dent in my passenger rear quarter panel. The other day I came back from snowboarding and somebody did a hit and run to my car. Then I was getting in my car and noticed another dent in my drivers rear qaurter panel. Why in da hell does my car get picked on!!!!!!!
This where the bastards hit my car

This is from the big a$$hole that kicked my fender, stupid haters!!!

Thought this was just a cool picture I took today, and after installed koni yellows

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
dude that hurts. there are a lot of people who are quick to call our cars "rice" because they're hondas...but whatever...bottom line is the 6th gen honda accord is one of the sexiest cars out there.

i WORK @ the mall...so yea...you know how i feel...

·
Registered
514 Posts
thats why you get to work or the mall early and find a parking spot between a mercedes and bmw.Your car will be untouched. Rather than get their late and park between the geo metro and a ford festiva.

·
LaLaLaLa
4,852 Posts
danggg thats a fattttt dent :( your av6 looks nice though! at least your paint didnt come off, just get it punched back out or something? im pretty sure they could push that back out! yeah my friend was being a stupid *** and kicked a dent into my passenger rear quarter panel. it in the shape of a shoe too and it doesnt pop out (i tried to pop it out :()

·
New Orleans 6th Gen
318 Posts
same thing happened to me last friday hit in the mall parking lot and now i have a messed up rear panel and bumper

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
stupidaznmunkey said:
yeah my friend was being a stupid *** and kicked a dent into my passenger rear quarter panel. it in the shape of a shoe too and it doesnt pop out (i tried to pop it out :()

Is your friend dead yet ?
:)

cause he would be if that was my car

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Lxcord said:
Is your friend dead yet ?
:)

cause he would be if that was my car
yea, seriously, what kind of "friend" does that? i wouldnt keep him around long after he pays for it to be fixed. b!tch slap his ass with a bat wrapped in razor wire, hell learn then.

·
"Certified Hybrid Killer"
5,056 Posts
looks like some retard didn't know how to back out, in both cases. :gotme:

Not sure if they were "hating" but rather just being stupid jackasses that don't know how to drive.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the picture of the big dent is when I went to North Carolina. they were definitely hating on my car that time because I went to a bar for an hour and came out and some body kicked my fender in. I actually had to prove to the cops that it was a shoe print instead of a car. They also keyed my fender and my door and let the air out of my tire. but as far as being pushed out, hell muthafing naw. It pushed the innner fender too, that fender hit the trash can.

·
LaLaLaLa
4,852 Posts
Sketch o5 said:
yea, seriously, what kind of "friend" does that? i wouldnt keep him around long after he pays for it to be fixed. b!tch slap his ass with a bat wrapped in razor wire, hell learn then.
lol i was pissed but he was a church friend so i couldnt do much...but yeah i dont talk to him much anymore. i hope karma kicks him in the ass :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts