Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

After almost 10 years of owning my 6th-gen I'm starting to get a little bored with my interior. I was wondering if anyone had any pics/suggestions/links for any wicked interior mods. Has anyone changed out the entire dash or center console? My car's interior is almost bone-stock and I'd really like to start redirecting some mod-$$$ towards it :D

Thanks.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
NiceMan said:
Hi all,

After almost 10 years of owning my 6th-gen I'm starting to get a little bored with my interior. I was wondering if anyone had any pics/suggestions/links for any wicked interior mods. Has anyone changed out the entire dash or center console? My car's interior is almost bone-stock and I'd really like to start redirecting some mod-$$$ towards it :D

Thanks.
is yours black interior or beige? mine is black and i started experimenting with red thread on headrests. if i like how it looks ill do it to front seats too. i guess its not to wicked but nice detail. but warning. its PITA to do by hand. how about 2 tone seats? im sure its not too hard to take seat covers off and make it 2 tone. if you have leather im sure its cracking and would need to be replaced

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
ive always thought it might be interesting to swap in the cl-s interior!:)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Is your car a coupe or a 4 door? I've seen some pretty interesting mods such as swapping out to CL/TL power seats all around, console, and door sides.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
you could also trying putting the Euro R interior in. I bet the front seats would fit, and you could probably get the rear seats to fit with modification. Thers an auction up on ebay right now for the front and rears and center console

·
Experenced Tuner
39 Posts
You could always have Chris (99cfENVYv6) make you some carbon fiber. His car is icey!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
starrsearch_ said:
Is your car a coupe or a 4 door? I've seen some pretty interesting mods such as swapping out to CL/TL power seats all around, console, and door sides.
My car is the V6 coupe with the charcoal interior. I like the way you guys think and I'm hearing a lot of good ideas. What I'd really like to do is a CL or Euro-R interior conversion, changing out the dash, console, door sides, etc. The more the better. Anything to update the look. Does anyone have links to photos or websites where I can purchase these conversion kits?

BTW, the 6th gen accord coupe is a keeper. I hope I keep mine for another 10 years! :D :D :D

Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts