Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

BNIB New in box rear camber kit for 03-07 accord 4 door 4cyl. I am unsure if they got v6 or coupes. Was going to install on my but never got around to it won't be putting it on with the intentions of selling my car soon. Asking $60 picked up Long Island NY or $60 + shipping & paypal. Can take pics of the item. Paid $100, just want to sell everything slowly.

Item is packaged, just need to put a shipping slip on it and it's good to go. post office is two blocks down from me.

CAI & smoked headlights will be up for sale soon, as well as Inspire fogs! NOT YET, but soon!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that was when i still had the intentions of installing it. from the start, i knew you was never serious....

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
that was when i still had the intentions of installing it. from the start, i knew you was never serious....

never serious? actually i was. but i wasn't gonna drive up 2-3 hours for something i can get shipped cheaper. don't act like you know me.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"I'm coming up DC this weekend I'll let you know" "I'll think about it, I'll be in DC next weekend" is not serious.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
things change, things come up. not like we set up a time or place. i mean, yeah, if you're willing to sell it for 60, i'll come up to nova to pick them up.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'll do $50 + ship to you (from NY) or if you're able to meet me in NOVA tomorrow or tuesday morning (i know short notice) i'll do $50. I'm in DC tomorrow and tuesday morning then back to NY.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
short notice for real. hmm. how long are you gonna be in NY for? for good? or just for a bit? how much is shipping?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PM'd.

item is packaged, ready to be shipped. just need a shipping slip and it's good to go. pics added.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts