Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wutup fellas...I just wanted to know if anyone wanted to purchase some wide body fenders like the one on Waynes car? The Kandy Apple Red Accord. I spoke with the company that produce these fenders and they were willing to do a group buy for us Accord owners. The prices are 1-5 wide body kits which consist of 6 pieces for $425 shipped. 5 or more kits will be 375 shipped. If you guys are interested in this let me know. I havent set anything up but those are the prices I were told.

Mods I am not here trying to make any money but just trying to share a deal that I came across.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
wut if i do pick up (if its in so cal...will it be cheaper??)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the only way i can get the prices for 325 picked up is if i can get more than 5 people...i already tried asking him to hook it up but his prices were firm....as for the fitment its near perfect but like every kit you have to do some work on it..you will never find a kit you can just purchase, paint then put on....you can go test fit a fender in person if you would like...there seems to be some interest in this so just let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing this kit so i can keep note on this

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
I am in if we r doing group buy. If ur getting one as well kaliasan310 that means there is already 2, 3 with robbyx_209. so we only need 2-3 more ppl, shouldn't be to hard. More detailed pics would prolly help getting more ppl. This is the kit on the Kandy Apple Accord in Super Street or similar magazine, correct. If so none of these pics do it justice.

·
Banned
762 Posts
??
i''m lost guys. i went to the site and couldnt find a wide body fenders for the accord, only universal ones but they are cheaper. also, do u guys have any pix?? and finally, is this only 2 door or also 4 door??

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
http://www.speedoptions.com/features/cars.php?carID=81 here are some pics... as for me selling my car i decided to keep it until i graduate so i will be working on it more...im not sure if i myself will be purchasing this kit because i already have a wide body on my car but my friend that test fitted the fenders on his car is thinking about purchasing the kit...i will try to get you actual pictures soon...email me at [email protected] if you guys are seriously interested thanks

·
Banned
762 Posts
dam its only for 2 doors??
does no one sell 4 door ones??

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not to be an ass but if its not a wide body then i guess every civic that has the feels kit is just fender flares too right? even my wide body was molded on in the rear... but back to the point...anybody interestd? my friend has decided to purchase the kit so to get the cheaper price we need 4 more people

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
by the way i just got some close up pictures emailed to me so if anyone wants them please email me or if someone can host it for me i can email it to them...thanks

·
Die-Hard Enthusiast!!
735 Posts
kaliasn310 said:
not to be an ass but if its not a wide body then i guess every civic that has the feels kit is just fender flares too right? even my wide body was molded on in the rear... but back to the point...anybody interestd? my friend has decided to purchase the kit so to get the cheaper price we need 4 more people
Do I really need to explain this U should know exactly what i am talking about! This is definetly a way to get a great look on the car. I like the Feels kit because it actually follows the body lines and extends the stock 1/4 panel. not just around the fender line. Good job for getting this going! :up:
BTW I love the widebody in your gallery is that what you are talking about because that one looks sick!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts