Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
obviously not hard enough, because there are about 20 threads on this topic. and no, it won't fit, thats why they made a kit for the 2006 coupe...again search and its there

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
05AV6 said:
obviously not hard enough, because there are about 20 threads on this topic. and no, it won't fit, thats why they made a kit for the 2006 coupe...again search and its there
i think that's a little harsh. if he said he searched, and didn't find any results, then let it be. not all of us are as fimiliar with these forums and the search feature as you are.

to further exasperate the problem, many people who start new threads do a TERRIBLE job giving a title for it. this makes searching even more difficult.

let this be a lesson for all of us: PLEASE take some time to think of an appropriate title for the threads that you start.

to answer your question, no, the kit does not fit. here's a recent thread about a dealership that tried to install a 03-05 front lip on an 06:

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=68233

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
been a long week, lol, just search under: 06 lip kit, 06 body kit, or will 03-05 fit, LOL, do realize search doesn't search just titles, it searchs titles and descriptions.

·
Registered
73 Posts
soo many search nazi's here. The OP's fatal mistake was not telling everyone that he already tried to search.. that is key.

I'm sure someone could make it all work with a lot of effort. The side skirts might work right out of the box.

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
i just searched 06 lip and came up with 50+ threads...anyways I'll try to be nicer about the search function but when you see the same topid for the 50th time it is just frusterating...we honestly should post a search advisement notice at the top of the forum entrance E.G. where Vtec-V6! posted the return of signatures, maybe its not the worst idea...people are generally lazy and want everything handed to them yesterday, I'm not saying that goes for everyone or the Original Poster...but these forums would contain a whole lot less clutter threads , and the ones that were around would be far, far better. Just my opinion, and again, Honda has a lip kit for the 2006 accord coupe, the bumpers are a complete different mold from the 03-05's, and honestly, the new lip kit looks very good IMO based on the redesign for the 06's.

OT: We should also add spell-check...heh

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
NexsoN I think that the 05 windshield is more gangsta than the 06 anyways ;) BTW your car is looking quite nice these days...wish you had 18" rims though

·
Registered
807 Posts
i personally dont like the 06 oem kit, i'd just leave it stock or get aftermarket clean looking body kit

1 - 14 of 14 Posts