Accord V6 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Payment will be shipped Monday Tuesday as the list gets finalized. It will take 2-3 weeks because of custom orders for the company to ship it after they receive the order. It will take me up to 1 week to get all the orders out once I receive it.

Long process.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
i want it as bad as everyone else, but yeah. all the 2 piece rotors and slotted rotors must be machined first.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
How much do these front 1-piece rotors weigh? Calipers?
Stock 1-piece rotors (11.1") are ~12.5lbs (Powerslots)
Stock 11.8 x 1.1" rotors are ~17lbs
Stock Si rotors 11.8 x 1.0" are ~16.0lbs

How much would the 2-piece rotors weigh?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
They will be submitted Tuesday.

Delay due to rear bbk, I said they will have an extension since information came late. I want those who were waiting to have time to make a rational decision.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
Alright sorry for the lack of updates. I've been dealing with stuff on my car parting it out, etc etc. Dont' worry I didn't forget about the group buy. I will try to get you guys an update asap.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Payment and order information has been sent. Waiting for the check to clear and kits will be produced this week and sent out asap. I will be away in Hawaii for a week until Sept 10th.

Please email questions at phillip[dot]cun[at]gmail[dot]com and I will get back to you after my vacation.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
payment should have been received end of last week, take about 3 busines days for a check to clear. start putting together kits late this week, takes about 2-3 weeks. after that its shipped to me which takes a few days (Oregon to Socal) then takes me a few days to ship the packages. So I'm guessing it will be shipped by the end of September.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
philip/lippstuh is lying...he's using all the money we've sent him to go on all these vacations!!!!!!!!

lol
LoL I wish. Well I'm getting a buddy pass hook up and free room + board at Hawaii kekeke. Hook ups are nice aren't they.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
is this going to be an ongoing gb or just a one time order?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
It WAS a one-time order. Not sure if I want to deal with it again. SO many people flaked that its not worth while to me or the company.

And sorry I did NOT order any extras. I don't have enough savings to do anything of the sort.

Sorry to say that everyone had a chance and 1/2 to 2/3 FLAKED.

I will bring it into consideration.

201 - 220 of 320 Posts