Accord V6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 320 Posts

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Please remove me from the list, i went rotora...

but I am still interested in the rear kit

·
work in progress
1,580 Posts
I'm also still INTERESTED. Though I've been obligated to pay in an interest thread, which I find amusing. Anywho, I purchased some new rotors/pads recently but I'd like to pick up this kit if possible, but money is tighter than usual right now. Interested in the rear setup also, as well as total cost.

·
NBP UA7
317 Posts
Does the racing brake 2 piece rotors fit these?

And wat will the price be after the gb

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
the E-Brake is built into the rear stock caliper. so more than likely, the rear will maintain the stock caliper, with a bracket to extend its height so that a bigger rotor can fit. I believe racingbrake has it in stock.

·
Registered
505 Posts
the E-Brake is built into the rear stock caliper. so more than likely, the rear will maintain the stock caliper, with a bracket to extend its height so that a bigger rotor can fit. I believe racingbrake has it in stock.
I think the rear rotors that fastbrakes uses are rotors from the Pilot. Then there is a bracket to relocate the caliper out to line up with the rotor. I think fastbrakes sells the kit for around $250 I think. BTW, any word on the rear kits?

·
Registered
770 Posts
I think the rear rotors that fastbrakes uses are rotors from the Pilot. Then there is a bracket to relocate the caliper out to line up with the rotor. I think fastbrakes sells the kit for around $250 I think. BTW, any word on the rear kits?
do you have a link to that kit?
im interested, but cant find it on their website

21 - 40 of 320 Posts