Accord V6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 320 Posts

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
you won't get a bbk that includes 2-piece rotors for 500. 2-piece rotors alone with all the hardware, the hats, and the rotor is like 400-500 ;)

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Also, does anyone know the ABC specs on the front BBK? I need to know it asap, and unfortunately Revolution Brake LLC is out of office until Wednesday.

·
Registered
53 Posts
anyone find out if slotted only rotors are available/possible? i know it has been asked but it still hasn't been answered and it's important for me because i cant have drilled on in the winter here in Montreal and i dont want to pull out if i dont need to (sorta got caught up in the summer and forgot how bad winters can get here)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
uhhhh i can't get a contact of phillip, through email and their business phone. i'll try again the next two days

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
Thanks for that

i really hope we can get an update soon with regards to the rear bbk.

i dont want to spend $255 on the rotor only upgrade to find out that it was only a couple hundred of less with calipers also

one BIG question.
will with rear bbk work with e-brakes?
it's been gone over plenty of times, try reading the thread and using search method. NO ebrake will not work if you replace the rear calipers. our e-brake system is built into the stock caliper.

·
4,767 Posts
it's been gone over plenty of times, try reading the thread and using search method. NO ebrake will not work if you replace the rear calipers. our e-brake system is built into the stock caliper.
whoa! i didn't know that! makes me wonder if it's worth getting it since i got big rotors on the rear anyway.

that is kind'a sucks for ppl who drive manual then. :(

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
we have been having communication problems through e-mail. he doesn't receive mine sometimes. I'll email and give revolution brakes a call. if you have his personal cell, please PM me it.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
I just sent him a message this morning through eBay & got a response within a couple of hours. He's more than ready to sell the BBK on eBay for $700 plus shipping right away, but avoids the groupbuy related questions. Interesting.

I'm not sure how many people are second-guessing this groupbuy, but if less than the anticipated amount of people go through with the purchase...is this cancelled or what? If I send the money right now is the transaction guaranteed or is it dependent upon the 25-30 other people? Just looking for some clarification....

41 - 60 of 320 Posts