Accord V6 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 320 Posts

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
I think the whole point is whether lippstuh has the money to fork out for 25-30 bbks. If he's depending on people to pay him first so he can than transfer the funds over to rev brakes than the process will probably take longer than you anticipate. If lippstuh however has the money, I'm sure revolutionbrakes has no problem getting the ball rolling.

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
group buys are very frustrating. Theres alot of flakers and the seller is working on smaller profits. Usually the serious members buy regardless through a different outlet and your only left with the wishy washy members who cant decide what they want.

best of luck though

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
there is no way i can afford or even think of spotting everyone. I'm in college, I barely have enough for rent this month...

I apologize to everyone, but I sent an e-mail through my UCI email instead hopefully he gets it. Tomorrow is my day off, I will be trying EVERY HOUR when I wake up until 5pm when they close.

*Sigh* wish me luck. If there aren't 20 committed, price will start going up, but it will still be a better deal than buying from their ebay link.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
UPDATE

Great news, I finally got a hold of Phillip through my school e-mail address instead of G-Mail. We had this problem a month ago where he didn't receive some of my e-mails at all, its a weird problem. Anyways I sent him all the questions and requests and we will be moving the date back.

As for the flakers, please encourage anyone and everyone to join the group buy. I'd like to get AcuraZine, but the mods/admins are not allowing me to do anything. They even blocked typing v6p. An update later on today with new information will be posted ASAP.

This group buy will go through no matter how small the number, BUT the prices will be a little higher due to my arrangement with the company. Still you will be saving a bunch. Again I need to receive payment in order to place your order. I don't have any money to spot anyone. I am a college student like many of you and broke as hell. So please understand.

I will be replying back to any PM's/e-mails this weekend.

Now go recruit more individuals to participate in the group buy!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I'm thinking August 8th. I told Revolution Brakes, we will see if they agree.

So lets do some aggressive recruitment.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
I updated the list with the received information from members. Added a few members in the process.

If anyone would like to help me out. After the update, PM everyone without an [*] to remind them about the group buy.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Update
Rear kits will be $215 without braided hoses. Braided hoses will be only $40 more. The kit so far has been tested on 98-02 5-lug Accords. 4 Lug update will be coming soon (test fitting in the next two weeks). Revolution Brake believes that the kit should fit the 03-07 Accords, but they're waiting conformation.

Shipping will take about 3 weeks after the group buy closes. Now getting them in a different color (red) will take an extra 2 weeks. These are not done in house, for those who want a different color (any color really) you can do these your self at your local shop. This probably will hold the order back another 2 weeks, meaning a 5-6 week wait for EVERYBODY. So for those who want a different color, I suggest you get them on your own at a local shop.

Alternative to custom paint colors I can have them done for you at a local shop and then ship it out to you guys instead, won't hold up the orders, might be cheaper if i get a lot done. I can only do this if I don't assume responsibility for them, the powder coating company will, and if EVERYBODY who wants a custom color can agree to go this route instead.

·
NBP UA7
317 Posts
pics of the rears ?

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
i'm intersted in the rear setup, but need to see pics and what it comes with

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I will request pictures and specs of the rear kit.

Update
For those who are interested in rears, they are an extra $85 to powder coat them. Meaning if you buy front and rear you will pay $170 total ($85x2).

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Anyone who is interested must fill out the form and have money ready. It doesn't matter if 5 people are in for the group buy or 50, the price will be a bit higher if there is less people of course, but like I said, it will happen.

·
Registered
770 Posts
waiting on specs for the rear
from the pricing
it seems like its just the upgraded rotor only and not calipers
can you ask for the slotted only option for the rear and the shipping to canada?
let em know
thanks

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
That's what I was thinking (about the rear option being just an upgraded rotor), but why would they offer to powdercoat the rear for $85 if it's just a rotor & accessories? Confuses me...

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Sorry I was misinformed. I thought it was a rear bbk, but its just a rotor upgrade with stock caliper.

Pictures will come soon.

61 - 80 of 320 Posts