Accord V6 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hey lippstuh, you can take my name off of the group buy. I bought the kit from their ebay site. I couldn't wait until next month. I needed new brakes now in order to pass inspection this month. Thanks again. I am still however thinking about getting the rear upgrade. Keep us informed for the 03 and up. Thank you again for putting this group buy together.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Oh no, I bought a different front BBK, not the Wilwoods. Sorry for the confusion. I'm sure if you e-mail them they'll send you all the information you'll need for the installation...

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Did you get any installation instructions with yours?
If you ordered from Revolution Brake(Pefect Brake Performance...Phillip goes by different names)they will in fact send instructions with the kit. Its a pretty straight forward install, if you need any help feel free to pm me.

·
"jim" - 03 Accord CM5
48 Posts
I know that payment is due by the 10th, but when do you think we'll know how much to pay? I can send out payment anytime but I won't know how much until everyone has committed and it sounds like people are waiting till the 10th to do that... paradox?

Btw- Philip, I decided to buy both the front and rear kits. I sent you an email with my updated preferences.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
I only received information from 15 people. for those who don't have an * on their name, please PM me. I PMed all of you, respond please.

Also I will be sending out invoices very soon.

·
t|23v0|2 n00b t00n3|2
3,572 Posts
any answer yet to the slotted only question?? if there's wilwoods with slotted only rotors, i'll be down prob, but if not, then I'll still have to think about it. please pm me sometime and let me know lipstuhh. thanks

81 - 100 of 320 Posts