Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Wilwood Forged Superlite Caliper and 13" two-piece rotor big brake kit for sale. The rotors still have alot of life on them, and pads do also. The pads are porterfield R4 pads.

They are great for street use, the stopping power is definitely there. They will be off the car in a few days and ready to shipped. Also include stainless steel brake lines and bracket with hardware neccessary for install.

$800 local pick up, $900 installed.

$900 shipped.

Thanks
Kiet

·
J35 _ 5-Speed A/T
1,780 Posts
Anyway these can work for a 6th gen?

I'm running Racing Hart Cp-035, 17x7.5, 48 offset. Would the calipers clear my wheels?

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyway these can work for a 6th gen?

I'm running Racing Hart Cp-035, 17x7.5, 48 offset. Would the calipers clear my wheels?
Sorry they will not clear a +48 offset. You will need something along the lines of +38 or lower. I'm sure it would fit the 6th gen though.

chale 13" good price plenty stopping powa
Oh yeah, great price bro. It's a 2-piece rotor slotted too. The rotors alone without the hats is about 200$ a piece.

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
because im switching to brembos. pictures will be up tomorrow. I have a track car, not a street car. These calipers don't do justice for me anymore. They are a major improvement over stock, but not good enough for the 10 rounds im racing in this year.

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i don't think so. I believe they changed quit a bit with the 8th gens. I would have to double check.

·
Jesus Lives!
1,583 Posts
Still have these can you measure caliper thickness for me? I gotta sell my RL kit. Too bulky to fit my new herra sunk wheels. Any sweeter price for accord confidants? Hehe. Baller on a budget :p :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts