Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Includes 12.32" Rotors, factory caliper relocation kit, stainless lines, and all brackets & hardware required. I was going to do a BBK project but not anymore and need this gone. $285.00 shipped anywhere for the whole kit, left & right.

Fits ALL 03-07 V6 Accords. PM me if interested.

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pms replied and sale pending guys.

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
Well I got both the front and rear kit put on so there was an extremely noticeable difference. but since you already have a front kit :shrug:. The size difference in the rear stock rotor vs this rotor is huge though so I don't see how you couldn't notice it.

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
Paul and I had to pick up some Wagner thermoquiet brake pads from Advance Auto since the EBC Greenstuff pads I had originally bought wouldn't allow the caliper to fit correctly due to the "break-in" coating they use on the pads.

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
ah yeah ebc pads are tricky... the yellowstuffs i have on my front calipers arent the best... hawk HPS are great though next time u need pads. i'm going to pick up a new set of them now to pair with these rotors

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
sold in an hour.....that's how its done!!:up:
can't argue a good product at a solid price.

on a side note... i'll probably have up for sale next week:

rear Power Slot OEM size rotors
Hawk HPS rear pads (already bedded to the rotors)
Stainless steel brake lines for the rear

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
can't argue a good product at a solid price.

on a side note... i'll probably have up for sale next week:

rear Power Slot OEM size rotors
Hawk HPS rear pads (already bedded to the rotors)
Stainless steel brake lines for the rear
Can't wait to hear some sort of review for these badboys kai.

Make sure you paint the hub before you put it on.... ALL wilwood kits i've seen has a crappy finish on them, and fades and tarnishes after the first month or so... then it gets progressively worse...

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
Can't wait to hear some sort of review for these badboys kai.

Make sure you paint the hub before you put it on.... ALL wilwood kits i've seen has a crappy finish on them, and fades and tarnishes after the first month or so... then it gets progressively worse...
oooh thanks for the headsup... i wonder if it can be powdercoated

1 - 20 of 28 Posts