Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
i know of a good place i can vouch for in Rockville, MD right across the potomac

$150 w/ lifetime warranty
winners window tint
http://www.winnerswindowtint.com/

·
Registered
242 Posts
I went to Winners and was really disappointed.

Asked for 20% and vinyl to cover the dots on the rear window, and they gave me 20% and a VISOR

Went back to get the dots covered with vinyl, it really showed when it dried fully, and they would only do it on the outside. They said they couldn't do it on the inside. To their credit they did it for free, but I hated it so much I took it off in less than an hour. I don't know why anyone would attempt to cover the dots in tint when they know it is going to look like crap. Better off cutting off the back window tint below the dots for a cleaner look.

I might end up getting the whole thing redone or at least the back window.

I had my sisters car done at D&L in White Marsh, I know far from NOVA. They did the dots-vinyl on the INSIDE, and ~9 months later it still looks good. D&L does cost a bit more than Winners.

Also D&L is next to a diner so you can go eat while you get your tint done. :D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
truckin said:
I went to Winners and was really disappointed.

Asked for 20% and vinyl to cover the dots on the rear window, and they gave me 20% and a VISOR

Went back to get the dots covered with vinyl, it really showed when it dried fully, and they would only do it on the outside. They said they couldn't do it on the inside. To their credit they did it for free, but I hated it so much I took it off in less than an hour. I don't know why anyone would attempt to cover the dots in tint when they know it is going to look like crap. Better off cutting off the back window tint below the dots for a cleaner look.

I might end up getting the whole thing redone or at least the back window.

I had my sisters car done at D&L in White Marsh, I know far from NOVA. They did the dots-vinyl on the INSIDE, and ~9 months later it still looks good. D&L does cost a bit more than Winners.

Also D&L is next to a diner so you can go eat while you get your tint done. :D
really im sorry to hear that man, but it sounds like a simple miscommunication error. i have my vinyl on the outside and i love it.

The other 7 people i have referred to winners are all very happy with their tinting jobs

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
o3exV6rider said:
hey not a bad price at all! anymore places
hey raddy whats the % on your tint?
i have 20% and love it b/c before i had 35% and it sucked b/c it was so light

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
OwAce said:
raddy you coming to altered/2logicals tomorrow?
no i cant b.c i have work :( but trust me i wish i was going so much. you should come to the garage tonight, are u in town yet?

·
Registered
662 Posts
i went to car toyz off east gude in rockville, and so did couple friends. they did a nice job, tints been on since 98, so thats 7 yrs, and still looks good

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
wow, all of you with 35% tint, do you guys have Sedans or COupe?

I want to get new tint @20%, but i've heard a lot of people getting pulled over in NoVA, and Richmond areas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts