Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sellin my wings west lip kit it was on my 01 coupe for about a year 1/2 its pretty much in perfect shape car was hardly drivin pretty much just to shows and on nice days....never been in snow and only been in rain about 5 times...i have the 98-00 front bumper too if u need it i'm tryin to get rid of lip kit and bumper for 500 its painted black.

local pick up only

Andy K

·
Registered
452 Posts
aem01accord said:
I'm sellin my wings west lip kit it was on my 01 coupe for about a year 1/2 its pretty much in perfect shape car was hardly drivin pretty much just to shows and on nice days....never been in snow and only been in rain about 5 times...i have the 98-00 front bumper too if u need it i'm tryin to get rid of lip kit and bumper for 500 its painted black.

local pick up only

Andy K
can you send me a pic of your back lip i just wnat the back lip if you want to part it out i live in nj

·
Registered
42 Posts
can i just get the kip kit, and what kinda of black , night hawk black pearl or flamenco black?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
uh nighthawk black i guess it was painted to match my car, my car is a 2001 coupe

·
Registered
597 Posts
the black paint really wont make a difference whether its nhbp or flamenco, it is really really hard to tell.....I think the nhbp has a blue sparkle in it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts