Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need 5 buyers to get this going. Authentic Wings West poly urethane lip kits for

98-00 Honda accord 2dr

98-00 Honda accord 4dr

Front lips may fit 01-02 with proper modifications. There are tutorials somewhere on the web on what is needed to have this done.

Full kit are $649 shipped to any business in the inner 48 states. Tracking # and FULL insurance are included in the cost.

Payment: Money Order or Paypal(+3%)

Deposits of $200 can be made to reserve your price for the kit
(Kit will be shipped once the balance is paid off)

The kits ship immediately when the quota of 5 buyers are met.

Painting the kit is optional $400 extra. It will be painted ANY factory OEM color. Please keep in mind the paint is fresh and brand new as in a brand new accord. The shade may be off a little due to fading in the sun.

serious buyers email me [email protected]

Thank you!

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
My friend just got a 4 door sedan, he wants this kit. I would say he would most likely be in for that price. but it says shipped to any business, not home?

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
damn this seems interesting, too bad ur price is too high....

Ebay has the same kit for 645 shipped, without the 3% paypal.....

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's just a small margin of price different. I ship these very quick and follow-up. Unllike ebay slow and reliable service time to time. And I these are in my hands, not from 3rd party distributors.

Anyone else interested let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
546 Posts
I may be interested. I have a 2001 AV6. Since you mentioned modifications, I want to find out what are the modifications. Can somone link me to a tutorial or something?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts