·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From: http://www.thewbalchannel.com/news/4780753/detail.html

Authorities Place Child In Foster Care

POSTED: 6:42 am EDT July 28, 2005
UPDATED: 11:41 am EDT July 28, 2005

FAIRFAX, Va. -- A Virginia woman is accused of abandoning her 4-year-old son on the shoulder of the Capital Beltway Wednesday morning.

Channoah Green

Police said Noah Green was found wandering along the shoulder of the road near the Route 29 overpass.

Channoah Green, 29, of Newport News, Va., was charged with child neglect.

Police said Green hit the boy with her car as she drove away on the beltway near the Route 29 overpass.

"Based on what he told us, his mother was upset with him. She put the child out. He attempted to get back into the vehicle as she was driving off and was knocked to the ground," said Virginia State Police Sgt. J.L. Doss.

Authorities said the child was taken to the hospital and treated for cuts and bruises and then placed in a foster home.

Later, police said Green was involved in an accident outside of Richmond, Va., about 11:30 a.m. Wednesday. Virginia State Police said they identified the mother and pieced together the details leading to her arrest.

Green is due in court on Friday.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
the beltway is deadly as **** in the off hours, but if it was anytime between 6am-6pm he shoulda been fine b.c it doesnt f-ing move.

But shes def. a candidate for "worst mom of the year" in my book.

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
hammer03 said:
well at least the kid will be better off without that b*tch as a mom
:and1:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts