Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: PRICE DROP

For Sale Are My Work Emotion XD-9s. These were on my car for literally 250 miles, the tires and wheels were all bought brand new. I already have a set of Works on the car, and after careful consideration I've decided to sell these. As I said this is essentially a brand new set of wheels. No marks, scratches, dings, blemishes or other imperfections. Wheels are perfect and basically brand new. I Paid $450 per wheel, $135 per tire and $110 for the center caps. So total was $2450 on these, not even including mounting and balancing.

These wheels/tires are essentially brand new, come with brand new tires, hub-centric rings (thought you don't need them) and are ready to go. I can even throw in some lug-nuts for the wheels.

Asking Price: $1,400. My pricing is pretty firm considering these wheels are essentially new, and your saving over $1000.
Wheel Specs: 18x8 +32 Offset Matt Silver 5x114.3
Tire Specs: Yokohama S-Drives in 225/40/R18

These DO clear Rotora/Brembo BBKs and they do not require fender rolling on 7th gen coupes.

Post here or PM me if your interested.

I would really prefer local pickup, and would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance on the NYC area.

If I can't find a local buyer I may be willing to ship, but buyer would be responsible for actual shipping charges. Images of them on my car, test fitting, and from Work Wheels website below :D

:D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
GLWS man! sick wheels. I probably would've bought them if I wasn't so set on the wheels i'm ordering.

·
Needs new paint
879 Posts
What a ridiculously good deal on some dope wheels. And I JUST bought a winter wheel and tire set.. I would have been all over these, shipping and all. If you still have them in like a month, I may hit you up. I told myself no wheels until next year, but this is like a unicorn of a deal.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Location?

Edit: any trades? I have a set of '09 civic si wheels and 215/50r17 tires w/90% tread left if interested. Lmk if interested, also text three three 6-813-5700

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lower Westchester County, NY.

Not interested in trades, I have another set of Work Wheels currently on the car, and since its not a DD I really don't have a need for this second set.

These are a steal, someone jump on these!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts