Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one have either work cr kai's or rota torques in 17's? if you could you post a pic. great! :)

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
I believe everyone who has the works here has them in the 18" variation.
I doubt anyone has the rota knock-offs.

search around... you'll find the pics... I did.

·
Registered
561 Posts
im going to get rota torques in bronze by june..they're alot lighter than work emotions. work emotions are pure hotness tho just too much $$ for me

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
If you just want the design and not the performance aspect, rotas are the way to go. But if you got the money and pushes your car extremely hard and need the extra toughness in your wheels, then works are the route for you.

work > rota!
Works are OBVIOUSLY better than rotas..... and it cost 4x as much.... LoL... so for us commoners who doesn't require the extra toughness from a forged set of wheels, Rota will suit us just fine

·
Registered
561 Posts
yea..Yeah work emotions are hot as hell..but I never knew it would be such a big deal untill peepz have been askin "why rotas?" makes me wanna reconsider and just keep my subzeros..

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
honestly poeple knock on rotas (even myself) but when it comes to the price and weight...i wouldnt mind a set of rotas for track, or maybe even for daily drive. for the money they work!

·
Black n Bronze
253 Posts
Works are getting cheaper.. alot of ppl are getting the rotas.. down here in socal.. i see them everyday.. its getting played out real quick now

1 - 17 of 17 Posts