Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well i was just wondering.... i have a 2002 honda accord... its salvage title but it is theft recovery so it wasnt ever in a crash.... its a v-6, leather interior... ex... coupe... sunroof... and has a kit... and it has around 58000 miles... i was just wondering about how much money would my insurance give me for it if it was stolen or totaled?? it has full coverage... i am just wonderiing AROUND how much.... thanks a whole lot!!!

·
constantly in pursuit
4,250 Posts
well for a clean titled car in that condition, you could probably get ~13k private party. probably.

throw in the salvage title, i'd say 8k. tops. even though it was just a theft, and there is no damage.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have a 98 with the same options and in MA my insurance evaluation is more like 6k due to salvage title...

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
pjk208 said:
kbb.com...not more than 15K IMO

you kidding me???

i bought my 2002 av6 coupe for $12,000 out the door.

it has a clean title and its beautiful. his car is about 9k TOPS because its salvage.....having a salvage title really decreases ur car's value

and by tops, i mean ur selling it to some dumb a$$ high school kid that has save up some good $$

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmmm..... well i dunno... its cause someoene broke into my car and well im sacared taht someones going to steal it... and wlel i dont pay for my insurance my dad does and i asked him but he keeps saying.. ill check into it later...

·
allstar
349 Posts
sl33pyriceboi said:
it has a clean title and its beautiful. his car is about 9k TOPS because its salvage.....having a salvage title really decreases ur car's value

and by tops, i mean ur selling it to some dumb a$$ high school kid that has save up some good $$
yup, very true.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts