Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
- Leo
992 Posts
Dont wanna say no for sure, but i dont think theyll fit. You'll rub with the 245's and a drop. The 42 offset is perfect, i have it and its prefectly flush with fenders. Im just not sure about th 8.5" width and the 245's with a drop.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just saw another thread and found that they might fit actually, but it all depends on how low you wanna drop.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2504153/1
hey, im not sure about 18x8.5 with 42 offset. my link above, i have 20x8.5 with 45 offset they work with 245-35-20 tire. not sure about that offset, it might since there onlyu 18inch wheels, but 20's not with that low offset

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya i know i saw your 20's and figured they were the same width and you were dropped!...any rubbing isssues? I want these wheels bad!

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
You will rub in the back, another member "snce1980" had the same setup in the back... iirc, he ran a bit of camber in the back to clear. you might be able to clear without camber if you roll the rear fenders with a moderate drop.

out front you might need to roll the fender and/or fender lining...

I've seen wheels with harsher offsets fitted (mind you they had rubberbands) but if you really want it I guess you can make them fit.

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
^^ +1 they will work with a mild drop, but they might be to much tire and width if your planning on dropping your car low with coilovers. the offset would be fine if they were 8, not 8.5. to bad cause those are some NICE wheels!

my racing harts are 19x8 45 offset w/ 235/35/19 bfg's, on a 3inch drop. i didnt need to roll my fenders, but they litterly clear by only a mm or 2.

just be patient and get the size you need. driving with mad - camber in the rear, just to fit a set of wheels is not very practical IMO.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya i would have to agree sean...maybe i'll just wait it out and get the coilovers first. Those wheels are gorgeous though!

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
Ya i would have to agree sean...maybe i'll just wait it out and get the coilovers first. Those wheels are gorgeous though!
do you want the gunmetal ones? kuz I think I can hunt you down a couple of other staggered setups that have the right widths/offsets/tires but they are the bronze version... :D

I'm looking for the gunmetal ones! :p

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya i was looking for the gunmetal ones too! i guess i might have to go with the 7.5 wide version and slap some 235's on there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts