Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish they could make this for our car. Could we modify this so that it would work? Please discuss.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
metallikatz3 said:
ok its headers...but whats the deal the the weird flow path?
r u serious or are you just pulling my chain? U gotta be kidding.

·
Registered
34 Posts
That is a header for a twin-turbo setup. Notice the provision for an external wastegate? Does nobody work on their own rides? Everytime I see a thread about "how much would it cost to install this part" I cringe....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yes, it would be AWESOME if someone made a turbo kit for our Accords. Like a prefabbed kit. Got an estimate from a local shop for a custom kit - quoted me $7,000 for the whole thing, and they would need my car for a minimum of 1 month, most likely 2. This would be on stock internals, 10 lbs. of boost. For REAL power, need forged internals + Dr. Evil tranny + standalone engine management like AEM EMS. God I just don't make enough money for this stuff...

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
ill keep dreaming .. unless you have a money tree .. just save your money for a car that has potential or that is boosted already : ]

·
Registered
34 Posts
Haha, or a credit card with a gigantic limit... Still, gotta love the Accord for it's luxury, looks, and the embarassment factor when you stomp all over a corvette! Well, I would stomp all over corvettes if I had that kit...

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
TBG23 said:
r u serious or are you just pulling my chain? U gotta be kidding.
yeah im just not used to seeing things like that..like the only TT car ive ever looked under the hood of was my friend's borhter's supra and the I-6 TT set up just looks differnt, and i didnt think it through before i said that lol

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
ive looked at so many boosted cars with the Rams Horn turbo manifolds that when i see Comptech headers for the accord i am just disgusted haha

·
Registered
37 Posts
From my understanding....check one of the recent SoCal pic links....they(MrAV6) are in the process of putting together a twin turbo setup...shooting for a completed time before SEMA...estimated 400+ HP but Dr.Evil Tranny is a must

MrV6P said:
You have not seen anything yet! Wait until you see the twin turbo kit all polished out and sitting in this project car's engine compartment, and shooting for 400+ whp, w/ Dr Evil Evil tranny. We are hoping to have everything "go to good" by the SEMA International Trade this Nov/06. Anymore pics pls post so we can use them.

Thanks for your contribution, :up:
Maurice

1 - 14 of 14 Posts