Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed p2r CNC ported runners and j37 throttle body spacer on my 7G Accord what a difference it makes my car pulls really hard and my MPG went up 3-4 I definitely feel the power across the RPM all the way from low to high wide open throttle, G35 Challenger and mustangs eating my dust ✅

·
Registered
11 Posts
I recently installed p2r CNC ported runners and j37 throttle body spacer on my 7G Accord what a difference it makes my car pulls really hard and my MPG went up 3-4 I definitely feel the power across the RPM all the way from low to high wide open throttle, G35 Challenger and mustangs eating my dust ✅
Did the same recently too on my 2003 Accord V6 coupe. I have the DC Sports cold air intake first. Then I bought a used Acura RDX J37 80mm throttle body, a P2R TB adapter to attach it to an Acura TL J35 intake manifold. Then underneath it I installed the P2R 1 inch lower intake manifold spacer with thermal gaskets
(you should get it too). Then underneath the spacer I installed the P2R port/polished runners. I'm waiting for RV6 high flow pre-cats to come in. And then getting an RV6 jpipe in January 2023 because they said it would only be available then. Just with the mods above, the car does pull harder and faster. It comes alive from about 2K rpm, then starts to pull hard at 3K rpm all the way past VTEC at 4800K and beyond.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did the same recently too on my 2003 Accord V6 coupe. I have the DC Sports cold air intake first. Then I bought a used Acura RDX J37 80mm throttle body, a P2R TB adapter to attach it to an Acura TL J35 intake manifold. Then underneath it I installed the P2R 1 inch lower intake manifold spacer with thermal gaskets
(you should get it too). Then underneath the spacer I installed the P2R port/polished runners. I'm waiting for RV6 high flow pre-cats to come in. And then getting an RV6 jpipe in January 2023 because they said it would only be available then. Just with the mods above, the car does pull harder and faster. It comes alive from about 2K rpm, then starts to pull hard at 3K rpm all the way past VTEC at 4800K and beyond.
Rv6 with high flow gonna makes a big difference 🔥

1 - 5 of 5 Posts