Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the topic says I'm looking to pay a reasonable price for a pair of Nighthawk Black Pearl stock side skirts from a 00-02 EX AV6 Coupe. I'm not looking to spend over $100 for the EX OEM sideskirts.

I might be interested in a front 01-02 OEM Nighthawk Black Pearl bumper if the price is right. *If you are located in Colorado I would be willing to give up my front 00 bumper w/ JDM grille and a little cash. E-mail or PM me we can talk about this one too.

I would like any of the above listed items to still be in good condition, i.e., good paint and no excessive knicks or scratches.

These pieces would all be going on my daily driver, and I don't want to bring in any non OEM or non-matching color pieces into the shop to be painted.

As always when you e-mail or PM me state some of the obvious information above; example, Your Location, Price including shipping to 80027, Condition, What's Included, How long its been on/off the car, year of the car it came off of. Pictures are always a plus.

I'm not looking for any OEM exterior pieces from a 98-99 black AV6 unless it's the Flamenco Black optional OEM Spoiler kit.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have a front and rear bumper for a 98-00 accord coupe, i believe its night hawk black pearl........asking $150 for both........peace.

P.S. price doesn't include shipping.....peace.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, but the only thing I need from a 00 would be stock 00-02 Nighthawk Black Pearl EX L/R side skirts for a CPE.

If you can get this piece hit me up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts