Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah the title says it all. Lookin for stock Accord 4dr 01-02 tail lights. If anyones got em, lemme know. thanks!

·
Registered
118 Posts
MaDDaWg1018 said:
Yeah the title says it all. Lookin for stock Accord 4dr 01-02 tail lights. If anyones got em, lemme know. thanks!
i got a driver side which is cleared, and both center lights. i think i still have the orange cube which i took out when i cleared them, so if you want you could put it back in. let me know

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a picture of them? And do they fog up when u wash ur car, etc? I did my lights once a long time ago, but they started fogging after.

·
Registered
118 Posts
They have not fogged up on me but i did not have these on very long before the one light broke. So if you are worred you can just put a little extra seal like you would do on your headlights. You can see pick in my gallery, if you want me to email you more, just give me you email. let me know

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you could post up some pictures, that'd be great.

·
Registered
118 Posts
MaDDaWg1018 said:
If you could post up some pictures, that'd be great.
well i have these two pics. if there are any pics that you specifically want let me know. i will try to get some done and up tomorrow.

These are pretty clean, just the normal wash scratches that you can not even hardly see. go look at your tails and those are the scratches. just let me know. Would love to get these out of my garage.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So here's the universal question.

How much?? =p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts