Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to buy an 01-02 oem front bumper. it'd be best if it was local in seattle/tacoma, washington.

also willing to trade if have to my 98-00 oem front bumper with type-r front lip all painted satin silver.

·
EX-Featured Ride Coord.
1,881 Posts
andyroo said:
i want to buy an 01-02 oem front bumper. it'd be best if it was local in seattle/tacoma, washington.

also willing to trade if have to my 98-00 oem front bumper with type-r front lip all painted satin silver.
:gotpm:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
for 2dr

sorry, i have a 2000accord cpe (2dr). its painted satin silver so if anybody is interested please PM or reply on this thread... THANKS

·
EX-Featured Ride Coord.
1,881 Posts
V6 MikeD said:
hey i have the bumper you are looking for check out my for sale thread or leave your e-mail and ill send you the pics thanks, mike
lol......i was thinking of buying it from you mike and trading w/andy......that way we all get what we want :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
got email

yes i did, i should have emailed u back i beileve.... i was kinda looking more local these days cause its hard to trust ppl..... i dont even use money orders any more, people be scandalists.
bumper looks good though, how did u want to do this?!

·
EX-Featured Ride Coord.
1,881 Posts
andyroo said:
yes i did, i should have emailed u back i beileve.... i was kinda looking more local these days cause its hard to trust ppl..... i dont even use money orders any more, people be scandalists.
bumper looks good though, how did u want to do this?!
i didn't get an email back yet, but hotmail is being a ***** today. anyways, if you're up for the trade, i can buy the bumper from mike then ship it to you. in the mean time you ship your bumper/lip to me. it will take a few days for me to arrange a pick up w/mike cause he lives in new york and i'm in massachusetts. but i'll wait for your email to make it final.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts