Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright well most of you may remember my "busted wheel" trouble earlier this year. It is now getting closer and closer to winter and I'm starting to look around to find one 6 speed wheel so I can switch them out for the winter. Now I know what you are saying who in the world will sell just one wheel so I would be willing to buy two of of a possibly wrecked car or something. I hate to buy it from the dealer and pay out the ass for them so if anyone can help me or knows where i can get them cheap that would be awesome.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
smokin6speed said:
Alright well most of you may remember my "busted wheel" trouble earlier this year. It is now getting closer and closer to winter and I'm starting to look around to find one 6 speed wheel so I can switch them out for the winter. Now I know what you are saying who in the world will sell just one wheel so I would be willing to buy two of of a possibly wrecked car or something. I hate to buy it from the dealer and pay out the ass for them so if anyone can help me or knows where i can get them cheap that would be awesome.
i got a oem michelin tire (1500 miles on it) if you want :p ..

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the tire i have is fixable...just need a plug....thats is what blew my mind about the whole thing was the tire was barely damaged at all and the wheel was magnled...caugh caugh bad wheel caugh caugh....but honda would never admit it...but thanks anyways

1 - 4 of 4 Posts