SoCal preffered

pm or post ur price

thz
:cool: khanh

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no1 got stock wheels they wanna get rid?

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha i know u do but haha i'm a cheapo :p

·
Registered
108 Posts
What stock wheels are you looking for? By the way.. nice 5th gen in your gallery.. clean accord as it should be! Are you selling are parting out your ride?

PM sent to Drew!

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thz but that accord is no more .. totalled :(

i'm lo0king for ANY 03+ stock rims, just something to replace the hubcab ones :up2:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Totalled? That's a damn shame.. that car was classic!

What are you riding now? I got stock 16" EX alloys. I'm thinking about getting 6speed wheels.

·
Registered
108 Posts
^HOT DOG!!!

That celica is oldschool sweet.. project car? And that color on your 5th gen brings back memories..

Are you looking for wheels on your celica? My stock alloys won't fit on your 5th gen (5 spoke vs. 4 spoke).

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no for an 04 accord
and the celica has 5X100 so that wont fit celica since accord has 5x114.3

drew has 6 speed rims, ask him to sell it to u, and then u can sell me ur stockies for cheapies :D :p

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
he might sell it to someone else on this forum. why don't you just buy them from drew khanh, so that when i'm ready to buy some in about a month or two, maybe three, i can buy them off you. lol

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha cuz i only got half of wut they're worth, therefore i cant get them hehe, and by the time ur rdy to buy them from me the depreciation mite be a bit 2 much for me to gamble :p haha

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
☻☺♦♣♠♣◘•♣╚

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have four 2004 17" EX V6 stock rims in good condition wtih honda centercaps and everything still on them. PLUS i just put in 4 yokohama YK520 tires on them this past summer and since im at school.. i only drove the car on weekends. should have well over 90% tread left. Even have receipt if you wanted the 70,000 mile(or somehting like that, i'd have to chcek) warranty that comes with the tires from AmericasTire. paid little over $600 for the tires/installation.

PM me if interested. asking 500 obo. willing to deal.

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no thank you .. i'm just lo0king for some cheap oem rims.. 6 speed or not dont matter to me hehe sorry 2 much for me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts