Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 04 6spd magnaflow exhaust for sale/ trade for stock. im located in san jose ca. no shipping. unless you wanna pay for that. i wanna see how much i can get for it. askin about.. maybe 200 plus stock. or whatever. the exhaust is pretty quiet. cant hear anythin except when you turn on the engine. theres a little drone from 2000-2800? if any. i dont notice it anymore. its just the exhuast. no piping. and all that stuff. shoot me some offer ppl! i wannna buy the tanabe for sale on the other thread. so need to get rid of this and some money. :) thankyou.

·
Registered
133 Posts
spec7 said:
i got a 04 6spd magnaflow exhaust for sale/ trade for stock. im located in san jose ca. no shipping. unless you wanna pay for that. i wanna see how much i can get for it. askin about.. maybe 200 plus stock. or whatever. the exhaust is pretty quiet. cant hear anythin except when you turn on the engine. theres a little drone from 2000-2800? if any. i dont notice it anymore. its just the exhuast. no piping. and all that stuff. shoot me some offer ppl! i wannna buy the tanabe for sale on the other thread. so need to get rid of this and some money. :) thankyou.

I am in SD and have a stock 6 spd exhaust sitting if you want to pick it up sometime. Get back to me if you want it maybe we can work something out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts