Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im just looking for a little bit more thump in the trunk, so i only need one, will accept 8",10",12" subs and i would preferably like it with a amp for it, and a box would be great too
let me know what you got

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
I got a 10" infinity reference in a band pass box, with a rockford amp. 500.4... for sale.... I'm selling it for a friend, reason why he is selling it it's because he doesn't listen to any music with bass.... it was only used for 2 months... used means by putting in the car, but never even turn it on....

well, tell me if you are interested...

thanks

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much? ive never heard infinity subs but it might go nicely with the other 4 infinity speakers in my car :D
i am interested, how big is the box? can you get pics?

so the amp is a 4 channel? so how could i run that to 1 sub, i dont know **** about car audio, i mean i need a amp for my in car speakers as well....

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
by u saying it plural i assume there is two? i only need one....and i had RF 12's before and they sound to disoriented, i just need one cause for me two is too much hassle and not enough sound, too much bass, i only need one

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i looked on ebay for the specs, the punch z is not very powerful, i want something that can handle at least 200w

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
i have a rf punch 300s amp 300watts bridged with my gains all the way up and my remote bass control on max that thing still wouldnt blow.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry guys, my neighbor sold me a JL 12" sub w/box and a kenwood 350w amp for 100 bux...hahaa yay...and he is installing it no extra charge....its great to have good neighbors, i will be deleting this thread soon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts