Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
well i have a set of wheels you might be interested in, i have my stock oem wheels, they are from the ex v6 model, brand new condition, omly on the car for 2 months. im in delaware , where are you located, hollar back if interested an well work it out

·
#1 Stunna
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Exton, PA near West Chester right up 202 from DE so we're close. You have 01 coupe wheels? Do you have tires on them? How many miles on the tires? How much for the wheels. There's a local CL-S owner who will sell me his OEM 17's for $175. How much do you want for your's? I am still interested. I like the look of the 01-02 coupe wheels.

·
Registered
812 Posts
well the tires an rims were only on the car for 2 months, an that was when the car was new, they are both in brand new condition the lowset id go is 250, cause the tires alone are worth that, so if your interested get back to me

·
#1 Stunna
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'll take them for $250. Do you take PayPal? Will you meet up with me somewhere for delivery?

Email me at [email protected] or call my cell 484-252-9662 and we'll work something out. I'd like to get them this weekend if you have the time. Thanks!

·
Registered
494 Posts
black2001v6: I am interested in the wheels if hondafan doesn't take them...

hondafan: If you buy these, I'll buy the CL-S wheels from your local buyer... I'm located in Md...

I need wheels for this winter and the guy I was buying from flaked on me, so any help is appreciated.

Mike

·
#1 Stunna
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nautica, you can PM mc222 on the acura-cl.com forum. He's selling the wheels for $175. Two of them are really scratched up though so make sure you want them. He has pics posted on his website: www.mikecloud.com/Acura and click on the links to the OEMwheel pics. Tires will need to be replaced too. One has a bubble.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Thanks guys. You're not kidding about them being scratched up... I guess my search continues... :(

·
#1 Stunna
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Popandfresh is selling his wheels. He's in CA and wants like $500 for them shipped ($400 + shipping). He has a thread in the sellers forum if you want to check that out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts