Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just need winter wheels/tires, so steelies work too. I will consider tires too if the tread is decent and they are decent all seasons.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
i have a set of stock V6 wheels from my 2000 accord. these are the 5 spoke 15" wheels with the factory equipped Michelins with about 50% tread left. Let me know if you're interested.

**edit** one rim has some slight curb rash on the very outter lip, but the other 3 are in excellent condition.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
VietNinjaJ30A1 said:
i have a set of stock V6 wheels from my 2000 accord. these are the 5 spoke 15" wheels with the factory equipped Michelins with about 50% tread left. Let me know if you're interested.

**edit** one rim has some slight curb rash on the very outter lip, but the other 3 are in excellent condition.
i doubt he will, 15" rims will not clear his 11.8" brake rotors.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I have the stock 16" split spoke alloys from my '02 with 85% Michellins on them. No curb rash, knicks, dents, or dings... the logo in the middle has a little white around the edges but nothing major.

Shoot me an offer man.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anbody else with stock 16" wheels? I dont care how badly they are curbed, I want them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts