Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for either Eibach prokits or H&R sport lowering springs for a 00 accord I4. Thanks.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have a set of Eibach Prokits, its pretty much brand new, I've had it on my car for about 4000 miles along with my Tokico Illuminas. They are coming off the car next week. Let me know if you are interested.

Part Number is 4040.140, it will come with Original retail box. I'll have pictures once they come off the car next week.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amputater said:
I have a set of Eibach Prokits, its pretty much brand new, I've had it on my car for about 4000 miles along with my Tokico Illuminas. They are coming off the car next week. Let me know if you are interested.

Part Number is 4040.140, it will come with Original retail box. I'll have pictures once they come off the car next week.

Do you have an I4 or V6? Keep me posted....
Thanks

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have a V6, and part numebr should be 4041.140, I will take pictures next week once it comes off my car. It should fit ANY 6th gen accord.

-Joe

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Amputater said:
I have a V6, and part numebr should be 4041.140, I will take pictures next week once it comes off my car. It should fit ANY 6th gen accord.

-Joe
The part number listed for the I4 is different than the V6, so I'm not too sure if it will work....

·
Registered
318 Posts
c-bo said:
The part number listed for the I4 is different than the V6, so I'm not too sure if it will work....
Yeah, I noticed that, but I think I've seen others install it on their 4-cyc just fine. I can't be sure, so it would be best to call Eibach and ask them, but I doubt there is any difference at all. Or you can do a search here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts