Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have some "blackhoused" headlamps in GOOD condition for a 7th gen? let me know!
Thanks

·
Banned
85 Posts
i have a pair that is flawlessly blackhoused with gloss black. I bought the car on april, 2004 and my car only has 300 miles. I'm asking for 100 dollars plus your stock headlights. PM me if interested, i can show you pictures. Thanks.

·
Registered
984 Posts
f23a4_accordude said:
i have a pair that is flawlessly blackhoused with gloss black. I bought the car on april, 2004 and my car only has 300 miles. I'm asking for 100 dollars plus your stock headlights. PM me if interested, i can show you pictures. Thanks.
I'd be willing to buy it, but $100 is way too much to be askin for DIY headlights.

·
Banned
85 Posts
loxllxol said:
I'd be willing to buy it, but $100 is way too much to be askin for DIY headlights.
but the job takes an entire day of labor to do (taking off bumper, front clips, assembly, prying open housing the most painful part, spraying the housing with many layers, drying, resealing the headlight with silicone, drying, reassembling,) its a lot of work....and most shops around the socal do it for 150.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts