Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
You need Nighthawk Black Pearl sideskirts off the V6 Coupe, 7th gen? PM me - I am getting the HFP kit installed on friday, assuming my package comes...so I'll have all the stock sideskirts if you want them. Brand new basically - about 9k miles on them. Probably regular wear and tear. Don't know how much shipping will be.

I assume the stock sideskirts come off with the HFP kit :) Hit me up on PM's. Also, if you can wait until Friday, I cna get some pictures up of the sideskirts after they've been uninstalled so you can see the quality of them.

Edit: Looks like the install date will be pushed back to next week. Hardtopguy.com still doesn't have the sideskirts, are being shipped from Cali. So it should be shipped out no later than this Friday (6/17) and to my door hopefully by next Monday. Let me knwo if you're still interested.

Mark

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
03pcoupe said:
good looking out but im broke right now... cant afford anything
When you're not broke, let me know. Right now no one seems to want them on this site, so it looks like I'll be holding onto them unless something changes. I've got them wrapped up, so all it would take is a box to fit them in. let me know if your mind changes bro.

Mark

1 - 13 of 13 Posts