1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says im looking for:

-a 98-02 Accord Coupe Trunk lid
-with the factory center piece
-any color (unless someone has a WR Blue one out there:D )
-prefirabely(sp) w/o a spoiler but i guess it doesnt matter
-I have a V6 but I dont think that matters

I doubt anyone has a Trunk lid lying around but if you do let me know and let me know what you want for it. Ill pay for shipping of course.

-Mike

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
I've only had the Wings West 3-piece spoiler on my current trunklid. I'm buying a shaved trunklid & I should have it within a few weeks hopefully.

Are you replacing your current trunklid? If so let me know. lol

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, well what im doing is using my Rotora Carbon spoiler strictly for shows and for daily driver I want to get a molded BW 1 or 2 spoiler on a trunk lid w/ the center piece. So when your ready to sell let me know. How much do you want for it??

dont forget.. I got dibs!!! :D

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Sweet, good idea. As soon as my new trunklid comes in & is ready to installed I'll let you know. I won't want too much for it. If CarXS ends up sponsoring you at all for the doors are you going to be getting them installed in FL or doing it yourself? Just curious so I know if i need to ship it or not.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sound good.

I would def. be doing them myself I dont really feel like driving to Fla to have them do a 5-6 hour job unlessI have to. Although I might possibly be going down to the Tampa area in May. Not sure yet though. Do you live anywhere near Tampa??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts