Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As stated. Im in dire need of some HID's. My kit blew out on me and I dont want to get another one so if anyone has a full retrofit they want to get rid of let me know.

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
i might be getting rid of mine in a bit when i get my new retrofit...i'm just getting rid of the headlights tho.

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
gonna get tsx modded shield done by rich...stop hijacking the thread haha sorry :p

but ya if you want a retrofit i'll be selling mine soon :D

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much lowincash? Man I thought u were dont with retrofits??? LOL!

Well did you mean you're only selling your housings without projectors or the whole headlight without the bulbs and ballast?

I dont quite remember the set you have on now. Just looked through your gallery. If I remember right yours now are in clear housing right? I might be interested. LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!! :D

·
AV6.com OG Member
1,129 Posts
I might be getting rid of my retrofit because I haven't installed them and I've had them since October/November. They are e46 single xenon projector (found in the BMW 3 series and Audi TT) w/ matching shroud that says "xenon" on it. The headlights are OEM with black housing and the shield is modified to have more blue on the cutoff.

Here is what's included:
1 pair of Hella slim ballast w/ ignitor
1 pair of new Osram 4100k d2s bulbs
1 pair of OEM headlights w/ e46 projectors in them

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
can you guys post pics especially Kiet.. I want to see your setup. Thanks

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
i dont have pictures of them on, just regular pics, i'll try to take some tonite, if i get my car back. this is my old set. same setup, just modified tsx projector..

just imagine this, but more blue.

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
Kiet said:
i dont have pictures of them on, just regular pics, i'll try to take some tonite, if i get my car back. this is my old set. same setup, just modified tsx projector..

just imagine this, but more blue.
Did you just do the washer mod?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts