Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my girlfriends looking for a new car (has a 96 accord sedan with 180k miles atm) and she's interested in the accord coupes or solaras.
looking to spend around 8000 dollars and looking for either of the 2 with under 100k miles on it
preferably i4 because of price difference, but v6 is good too (<- my suggestion)
lemme know thanks

·
Registered
416 Posts
98 accord coupe 4cyl, 80000 miles, many mods (none to hurt the engine in any way), never been to the track, never really pushed, just got new rotors/pads/alignment this past weekend...asking 11k or b/o

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well my gf hates mods, lol...11k is a little high for her price range and for a 98 i4 with 80k, thats how much mine cost 3 years ago, and its a v6

·
Registered
238 Posts
i got an 00 coupe, v6, silver, body kit, mercedes mirror tints, and AEM CAI, projector headlights, TYC tailights and custom exhaust with 65,xxxx miles on the car, got a new tranny last year, only 10,000 miles on it and you still have 3 more years or 100,000 miles(whichever comes first) of under the hood warranty left. I will include all the stock parts, including OEM intake, OEM exhaust, OEM headlights and OEM tailights. I am asking 11,500 with mods. I also have 18 in rims with tires that have only been used for 1 month, they are off the car right now. I will give those up for 1,000. so all together with the rims and the car 12,500. PM if u are seriuos, and i live in long island.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts