Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was rear ended by one of those dumb raised monster trucks and it cracked my rear center tail light (the part that doesnt light up) and also scraped my bumper. The insurance is giving me a settlement of 1200 for what I see are just minor scrapes, so im going to see if I can get a bodyshop in SOCAL to paint my whole car and get the scrapes out but I still need to buy the center tail light section and put it on myself.

Anyone selling one or know where to get one for cheap? Instructions to remove the damaged piece and install the new piece would be appreciated as well

·
Registered
259 Posts
i have a stock center piece. i also have the two end lights as well. they are oem. i took them off for aftermerket ones. ill sell these to you make an offer. i can type you up instructions as well.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont need the two end lights, i just want the center...how does 60 shipped sound?

·
Registered
316 Posts
I just took mine out yestarday, there are 4 bolts on the ends that use an 8mm socket there are 6 more points with screws as well, easiest way to do it is get the replacement part and look at the points on there, they will of course match up. the one thing that worried me was when you finish taking out all of the screws you have to pull pretty hard to get it out, i got worried i was going to break it, but it was fine. there are 10 screws in all that you have to unscrew, all 8mm and you need to take out the harness for the lights by twisting them and removing them. it took me 30 min. to replace my two side tails and the center and I was on the phone the whole time, it's very simple to do.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi! yes i still want it, sent payment to your paypal just now!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts