Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys, if anyone has an OEM acord coupe front bumper(98-00 year), WILL NOT buy 01-02, or an OEM hood(98-02) for the accord coupe, ill take both off your hands. i prefer it to be the stock white color(taefitta white), but willing to buy other colors as well. let me know, asap. will pay for shipping to virginia, used or new, doesnt matter. i dont want an aftermarket hood, unless its painted in my color, i wont buy 100% an aftermarket hood not in my color. thxs guys.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got into an accident, and need a new hood, ill buy your hood off you. ill give you $230 shipped, if its in good condition, and you can go buy yourself a new aftermarket hood, i just need to see pics that your hood is in good condition. you could always buy the hood with a credit card, and put it on, and than send yours to me, and i'll be giving you the cash via paypal or MO so you can pay it off.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have a stock hood (satin Silver) w/ the hydraulic lifts and everything. Where in VA are you? Want to meet half way possibly? I am in the northwest corner of SC. Let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts