Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all
looked everywhere but i cant find a [pair of BLACK Honda Emblems anywhere!

anyone selling or know where i can get a pair???

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Never heard of them, unless somebody paints um black, or are u talking about the Chrome H emblems with the Black background and chrome edging like the ones on ebay.........I do know that they sell Black chrome emblems.....Hope that helps peace:cool:

·
V6 -> I4 -> I6
2,943 Posts
OEM parts selling store sell them.

Gunmetal Color "H" Emblem.

hondaaccessory.com or something like that sells it. pretty sweet.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never heard of them, unless somebody paints um black, or are u talking about the Chrome H emblems with the Black background and chrome edging like the ones on ebay.........I do know that they sell Black chrome emblems.....Hope that helps peace:cool:
yea thats what i meant... i should of specified
i cant seem to find them anywhere... i heard honda sued all of the companies that makes th emblems so they stopped making them. i cant seem to find them anywhereee

HwaNi.J30A-C: hondaaccessory.com didnt work, does anyone know the exact address? i will go to Honda tomorrow also and look for the gunmetal emblems, but i can bet that they r gonna be really expensive

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that emblem is actually black, and what i was looking for was just the regular black emblems you see all over ebay and other websites. (the ones b rockav66 was talking about)
know what i mean?

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
i want some of those also....finally foundem

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
actually thats not them.....does anybody know where to get the oem black chrome emblems?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Black chrome

I found the black chrome full kit for 25.00 and the v6 for 11.00 and only 3.95 to ship at honda parts for you. This kit lists for 79.00 and usually sells for 50.00+ anywhere else so this is a great deal. Mines on the way!!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
what site is that gfunk? and how much did honda charge to put them on

·
Registered
53 Posts
black chrome

The site for the black chrome is hondapartsforyou.com. I have not received them yet, their due Friday. I will install them myself. They also show install instructions. I purchased a gold kit last year and installed them myself, paid 60.00. I am tired of the gold, now going black.:p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts