Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Senior Moderhater
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want this camera... if you have one. I have TONS of things I can give you.

A full bw1 body kit, ground designs bw1 spoiler, apexi ignition timing controller, audio pipe 1 farad cap, sony dsc-p32, genuine phillips d2r 6000k 9006 plug and play kit.

Only pm me if you are serious.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Now why would you want this camera Abe? :confuse2: :p good luck in your search.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
its an awesome camera.. i had one, sold it, and waiting for the newer one to come out :D you'll definitely like this camera..

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Rebel T2 or something, i saw a commercial for it yesterday :D

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
canon 20d. its a notch up from the existing 10d, but 1 down from the 1d mark2 and 2 down from 1ds. 8.2 mega pixel full digital SLR. its going to retail for about 1500 body only no lense. it isn't out yet, release date is rumored for the end of september, but even then, it'll be sold out at most stores and probably won't be available to buy either online or in a store until at least october/november. there's wait lists and preordering at a lot of websites...

the canon rebel t2 is a 35mm SLR camera.. the eos digital rebel, 20d, 10d, and 1d mark2, 1ds are all digital SLR.

eos digital rebel runs for little under 1g, the 10d is about 1100, 20d is about 1500, 1d mark2 is about 4g, and the 1ds is about 7g

·
Senior Moderhater
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ahhh kristine you rock :woot:

and yeah james, the t2 is a 35mm not a dig.

But I cant afford that 20d...or even 10d range. Ill just try to keep watching ebay for a nice deal on the current eos digital. :)

thanks for da info

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
the eos digital is a sufficient camera, unless you're a hardcore photographer, the rebel gets the job done. I have a few images i took with the rebel and the quality on it is awesome. but me being the hardcore photographer (who is willing to spend 1500 on a camera and not on my car ;) ) i wanted more.. haha how greedy does that sound.... MORE MORE MORE :p

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
here's some pic from the Rebel...

This is Carmel Beach... The camera was set on continuous shoot and the pics were taking while the car was driving by..

Same beach..

SFO

Taking off

landing

Air planes

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Beautiful pics girl. I wanna get a digi rebel too, I have a 35mm rebel 2000 but i never have time or the resources to develop them myself and its sucks at $7 to get them printed, as soon as I save up like 800 ill be selling my current one and buying the digi.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
sorry the pics are huge, but i was trying to show the quality the rebel is capable of.. i'll resize them after abe sees them and then post the smaller versions up for your viewing pleasure ;)

·
Senior Moderhater
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for the pics kristine... they are all awesome. Its good to see that there are more people interested in photography and video other than me.

and god bless the person who decided to use SLR for a digital camera.

so why are you into cameras so much? personal hobby? or are you a professional photographer? I personally am more into video... but that doesnt mean I cant have a nice digital camera right? I already have a 2000 dollar minolta... but I dont want to always have to pay to develop picstures just to see them.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.