Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
jinsoku.com
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have been looking for this thing nonstop and so far, no luck. i did some research and apparently they have been discontinued for our cars. i was going to throw on the one for the prelude on, but i hear that is too much work to get it to be custom fitted. does anyone know or have this spoiler?

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com//share.jsp?invite=DE72JjzN7YzA3LaL7Ul0&shareName=Photo

i NEED this thing. if you know about something similar, please post it up!

thanks in advance...

·
jinsoku.com
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Legendaryyaj said:
Dont like the BW1 spoiler? Its similiar. Last I heard 98Carbonaccord bought that wing in the pics.
the bw is too...hmm...not for me. yeah i talked to 98carbonaccord and he bought and has installed it. oh well...guess im out of luck...

·
SD's Panda
1,325 Posts
i have a black widow where the middle points have been shaved off (has the basic shape of the mugen wing) and i can have it cf wrapped if you like

·
SD's Panda
1,325 Posts
vTecaznracer said:
how much would that cost? and do you have any pics?
well i paid $150 for the wing and $50 for the work. so how about $150? if you want i can have the wing cf wrapped for i think it was $150.

·
SD's Panda
1,325 Posts
yeah but let me figure out exactly how much the cf wrap is gonna cost, and ill need to figure out how much shipping will cost.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts