Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
do you only need one? i have a set that i took off my retros, but one of them is broken. when you mount it, you can't tell....but when you take it off...it's two separate pieces. i'll let them go for cheap...like $15 + shipping.

·
KitKat KittyKat Member #1
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VietNinjaJ30A1 said:
do you only need one? i have a set that i took off my retros, but one of them is broken. when you mount it, you can't tell....but when you take it off...it's two separate pieces. i'll let them go for cheap...like $15 + shipping.
sorry, need both... and i want both in good condition... i'm a freak on perfection :p

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
Darkside,

sorry for the OT but can you please post pics of your car? Thanks.

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
i've heard that 97 eyelids fit on 98-02 ....if this is true i got a pair that i nver used ..still got the double sided tape .i need to find them...i'll let u know..i'm in SoCal also so u dont have to worry abt shipping

·
KitKat KittyKat Member #1
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KhanhCord said:
i've heard that 97 eyelids fit on 98-02 ....if this is true i got a pair that i nver used ..still got the double sided tape .i need to find them...i'll let u know..i'm in SoCal also so u dont have to worry abt shipping
cool..if u can confirm this, i'll take them...where u at in so cal??

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
Simi Valley...which is nowhere near u live i bet haha ..we can meet up at 1 of the 818 meets ... that is if i can find them...i'll let u know ASAP if i find/ not find them

·
Registered
514 Posts
i have a pair...never used cuz headlight got broken due to accident...had lil scufs but for the most part there GREAT condition..let me know

·
Registered
514 Posts
im in santa monica....hmm i can take pics tomorrow b4 i goto tattoo shop :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
to be honest now that i actually sit down and look @ the eyelids there kinda scratched not in the best shape

1 - 17 of 17 Posts