Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
901 Posts
i can get one, be around 300 though. plus shipping. :(
well in any case i'm in houston if you can pick up.
 

·
(^_^)
Joined
·
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mrtien said:
i can get one, be around 300 though. plus shipping. :(
well in any case i'm in houston if you can pick up.
Thanks anyways, i'm just trying to get it lower than what I can get it for here, which is $175. :)
 

·
Brad
Joined
·
4,318 Posts
I'm trying to change out my interior as well. I have 2-tone tan/cream right now & I'd like black or charcoal. I found a seller on eBay selling a complete interior from an 02 coupe with black interior, the guy hasn't given me an asking price yet though. Grr.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
your best bet is a junkyard.

dashboard- $100
door and rear quarter panels- $300
center console- $50

i still need the roofliner and rear seats
 

·
(^_^)
Joined
·
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
f23power said:
your best bet is a junkyard.

dashboard- $100
door and rear quarter panels- $300
center console- $50

i still need the roofliner and rear seats
whoa, a dash for $100? The cheapest I found it is $175. Did u just go to a junkyard or did u find it online?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,284 Posts
r u smokin crack?? 2 year old bump!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
have fun taking out the dashboard. when i did my interior swap that took me the longest to mention theres a lot of sharp edges under the dash itself .
 

·
(^_^)
Joined
·
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
f23power said:
have fun taking out the dashboard. when i did my interior swap that took me the longest to mention theres a lot of sharp edges under the dash itself .
Yeah I heard. My friend already did it to his, so he's gonna help me. ;)
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top